Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ta Da!

Finished! I didn't work on the Borris Wrap for about 3 weeks due to travel for work. When I picked it up this morning, I was surprised to find that so little remained to be done, so I finished it while watching morning TV. Here is how it looks:

I can't wait to wear it and think it will look great with a black suit for work! The circle is actually a shawl pin that I got at Stitches Midwest from Gita Maria, web site http://www.gitamaria.com/ She had an awesome booth at Stitches and everything was beautiful - enameled silver work! I chose this one to go with the wrap.

I'm now knitting on the Katarina Cardigan - pattern found via Ravelry - using Noro Silk Garden chunky - it's going fast and hopefully will be finished by the weekend. I'll post if I'm finished. Next project for me will be the Sampler Afghan in Melissa Leapman's book, Cables Untangled. Can't wait to start is as it is done in squares and panels so it should make a good project to take with me out of town next week.

No comments: