Monday, August 22, 2005

New Favorite Yarn Store

I'll admit it - I've got a new favorite place to shop for yarn! I had a blast at the Threaded Bliss Yarn Shop in Nashville last Wednesday evening. I bought some great Cascade 220 in a wonderful camel, teal tweed-like color that I thought would make an interesting ruffle scarf. I hope I get to go back soon. The store Sheila has created is more like a community than just a shop. I'm so jealous that they are so far away.

My Einstein Coat is coming along. I'm almost done with the bottom section. Man - I'm sick of a garter stitch, but I love the color I chose. I'll take photos of it and the ruffled scarf tonight for posting tomorrow. That ruffle scarf works up fast and I am really having fun with the pattern. It's just what I needed. More tomorrow.

No comments: