Monday, August 15, 2005

On the Road Again

I found a new store, Threaded Bliss Yarns, to visit while I'm in Nashville for the next three days. I've found quite a few things that I want to add to my "gotta knit" list including a new bag for me, a sweater for my friend's son (who I am baby sitting on Friday night so I can secretly take his measurements), a poncho for my niece, a ruffled scarf for a couple of people at work and a shrug for me for this winter. I've started on my Einstein Coat. It's a huge undertaking and I'm not even through one ball of yarn yet, but I'm riding in the car a lot this week so I hope to accomplish a lot of knitting while I'm in the car. It's easy and mindless work, but it's a ton of knitting. I hope I can get it done before I go to Stitches. I'm really looking forward to it. I kinda feel like I should start a shrug too so I might have something to wear while I'm there. I'll let you know what I see at this shop in Nashville.

No comments: