Thursday, September 27, 2007

New web site

I'm not sure what's happening here. I haven't seen a blog post from you in a long time. I hope it wasn't anything that I said or did. But thinking you are just too busy, I thought I would begin to blog again.

The motivating force for this is my new website! The owners of Cascade Yarns encouraged me to do a web site with my pattern for the Wright Wrap, so here is what I was able to get together. http://www.nansknitting.comFor some reason I can't get the hyperlink to work, but if you copy and paste, that should work.

I'm thrilled that I now have a website and the ability to pay for the pattern through Paypal, download it to a .pdf file and start knitting. You can also link to http://www.cascadeyarn.com
Cascade yarn since the wrap is made from Cascade 220 worsted weight yarn.

I was very lucky that my daughter has a friend who does websites professionally and through email she has created this web site for me. From it you can purchase the patterns for the Wright Wrap as well as the other designs I have published. I'll be working to add some other designs as well. Let me know what you think.

No comments: