Friday, September 28, 2007

So Proud of You!

First of all, I am so proud of you. I knew the first time I saw that wrap that it was going to be a huge hit! I only wish I could have been there to see you model it down the runway!

I've been delinquent on this site and to my knitting besides some baby items like hats and socks this summer. Between moving and work, I just haven't felt much like knitting or being crafty at all. Not sure why. But I'm currently working on Juliet, which I can't wait to finish. Being a yarn snob, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm using some Patton's yarn that's 75% acrylic 25% wool, but it was the exact color and weight I was looking for. Go figure. It's working up nicely, though so no complaints.

I love your new site. It's awesome. Have you checked out Ravelry yet? I've been on the waiting list since August 19 for an invite and I'm getting closer every day (I'm number 26,914 on the invite list and there's now only 7242 people in front of me!). I hope by early October to be online. You should jump in line too. I think I'm going to be addicted once I get in.

We also are fostering a greyhound right now. Check out our adventures with Charlotte at our greyhound blog GreytBlackDog. I'll also have a big surprise for you next week (no it has nothing to do with a baby or expecting one) so check back here on Sunday, October 7.

No comments: