Saturday, September 17, 2005

Getting Longer


My scarf, that I now refer to as "Mandy" since I have lunch with her at least two times a week, is getting longer. The color in this photo doesn't show the fabulous teal and camel colors in the yarn. The more I work with it the more I love the color. I hope to have her done before I leave for Atlantic City on Thursday. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, taking my cables class and going to the fashion show on Friday night. I'm excited!

My goal will be to have the guts to start this Nicky Epstein scarf when I get home. I just love the feminine quality of the cable pattern and all of the fringe. It really makes a statement. We'll see if I get the confidence to start this.

I'm still working on my Einstein Coat, but I'm getting bored with the garter stitch pattern. I'm traveling the entire week after Stitches, so I'll bring it along in the car to hopefully make some progress.

No comments: