Thursday, September 08, 2005

Northwest Knitting

I';m blogging tonight from the Seattle area, actually Edmonds, Washington. I finally got a few minutes to go into the downtown Edmonds area last week while out here. It is absolutely a wonderful place that anyone would love to see. I got about 15 minutes to browse at the yarn shop, Spin A Yarn . I wish I had more time to spend there. It was wonderful. A great yarn shop with wonderful yarns. I plan to go back soon to spend more time. Problem is they close at 5PM and I usually am at work til at least that late. I bought a couple of skeins to knit a scarf. Hope to get it started soon. It will take big needles and it should go fast.

Looks like you are really doing a great job with the felted purses. I'll bet they are fun to knit, but you are right about the swatch. I all too often skip that step because I am too anxious to get right into the pattern. Knock on wood I haven't had a bad problem yet. You know it is only a matter of time til I do. If I were smart, I would learn from your mistake.

Counting the days til Stitches East. Can't wait to get with knitters again.

No comments: