Yes, except for blocking, Ophelia is complete. I have to say I was pretty scared pulling out those last five stitches, but it worked like a dream. Not one problem. I didn't have quite enough yarn, so instead of 16 rings, I only did 15. I'm glad I cut it short because it gave me enough yarn to embroider the daisies in every other ring. I'm excited to post it. I'm in search of another cable pattern to start soon. I'll let you know what I find.
Also on the needles, a green variegated scarf that I started as a travel project. I've neglected my Einstein Coat, so I've recommitted myself to get back to this pattern. I really need to do something more than scarves. I think once I successfully complete a sweater, I won't be so hesitant. After the blocking, I'll post photos of Ophelia.