Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Comfort Wrap


This is the wrap I finished for my friend. Posted by Picasa

I thought you might like to see the wrap I created for my friend. I've had great knitting time on this trip and finished it on Sunday. The picture isn't the greatest. My computer has a small camera built in and I used it to snap the pic. Had to use the motel room lighting, which isn't the best.
The shawl was a simple pattern, 66 stitches, and a 4 row repeat creating a subtle pattern in the design. I used a yarn from Michael's that's so soft, size 11 needles, knit til it was fingertip to fingertip in length, then created a crochet chain fringe. I think it turned out pretty cool. I wanted something similar to the "prayer shawl" and think I got a good wrap that I hope she will enjoy using.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog-X Awards - Vote for I4U Network Member Gear Live
Topic: Other Stuff Andru Edward's Gear Live Blog got nominated for the Blog-X Awards.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!