Monday, May 23, 2005

Flowers!

I love the flowers! I'll bet the beads took a while to do, but they really add to the flower. I can't wait to make some myself. You should think about selling these at Mossy Creek. Can you do that?

Well the sweater and the written directions must be finished by June 10th so I am working under a time frame. I'm knitting as fast as I can. I've let the master level work sit untouched for the last 2 weeks as I work on the sweater.

I haven't received anything about Stitches East, but I know it is Sept 22 - 25 and at the Atlantic City Convention Center. I agree it would be fun to stay at a Trump Hotel. Selfishly, I would like to use frequent stay points to stay free, but I'll bet that won't happen isnce my points are Marriott or Hilton points. You can go to the web site and sign up to have brochure sent to you, but I don't think it is ready yet or I would have gotten it. I got the Stitches Midwest brochure a few weeks ago and it is in August in Chicago. I can't wait to see what classes they are offering and select the ones I want to take. These events are so great, I always learn a lot and leave inspired to work on a new project.

I'm at home the first part of this week and will finish the sweater today, I hope. Wish me luck on that. I'll send pics later.

No comments: