Well, I finally finished something - kind of. I used my sock yarn from KnitPicks to knit the second flower from the most recent issue of Knitty. All I have left to do is bead the center and attach the pin back. It looks cute and I'm debating on whether or not to add a leaf. I'll take a picture this week and upload it. I hope to find time to make a few more to give away just for fun. They are very easy and work up really quickly, so it keeps my hands busy and lets me feel like I can accomplish something.
I'm 80% of the way there on the shawl that I started two weeks ago. Needless to say I didn't wear it in Boone last weekend. I've just not found the time to dedicate to a long period of knitting. Tomorrow night I may make more progress on it. I've just got a case of knitting ADHD, I guess.
I received my first issue of Cast On in the mail on Monday of this week. I'm now officially a member of TKGA. I enjoyed looking at the photographs, although I have to admit I've not really had time to read very much in it. Same goes for the new issue of Interweave Knits. I'll get to them soon.
Heidi has left for her trip to London for the week. I've trusted her to pick out some fabulous yarn for me while she is in York. I'm excited to see what she brings home for me.