Sunday, October 23, 2005

Catching Up

I've been slow on knitting these last couple of weeks. I did finish Mandy this week and I'm excited for the weather to change so I can wear her (it was 89 here twice this past week). I'm making some progress on my Einstein Coat, but I will admit that I've neglected him badly. I've completed eight repetitions of the cable on Ophelia. I received a reprint of the pattern from Patternworks earlier this week in the mail. I'm glad to see they made the necessary corrections.

My goal this week is to complete three more sections on Ophelia and finalize my list of knitting projects for the holidays. Oh, I bought the most wonderful 100% llama yarn at an arts and crafts festival last weekend. It was spun with black and natural colored fiber and no dyes. It is so amazingly soft. She had a skein of solid black that I'm wishing I had bought as well. I've got her card, so I may have to have her send it to me. I'm unsure of what I will do with it, but it felt so good and the black and natural combo was too hard to pass up.

No comments: