Monday, October 31, 2005

Touch Me Peony

Remember the Touch Me yarn that we bought at Stitches East? I have knit the Peony and finally got the beads for the center completed yesterday. It looks funky in the picture, because the leaf doesn't look like a leaf at all. It looks better in real life. Am at home today, so I can Trick or Treat with Heidi tonight, so I'm off to Michaels to get a sew-in pin-back for the peony pin. How is your pin coming along. Have you done the other pin yet. My yarn is sitting here, waiting to knit that one as well. I think the pins are unique. We for sure won't ever see another just like them. Can't wait to see Ophelia when she is finished.




The Touch Me Peony Pin is much better in real life. Here the green leaf doesn't look too good.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: