Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cute dog coat

I am so glad that you liked the last post. I wanted to show some possibilities. There are other ways to add yarn, but these are the ones I use the most. Glad they work for you.

Rosie's coat is so cute. You did a great job of the fitting, shaping etc. Congratulations! I'm sure you will use these techniques for the coat you are knitting. I know what you mean about keeping your hands busy. I am still working on the two sweaters (the Aran and one other) and have ordered yarn for another so I can have something to do that will be more portable, in case I get back on the road soon.

What about the TKGA conference? Have you sent in your request for classes and if so, which ones are you signed up to attend? I haven't registered yet, but think we should do so soon, if you are still going. Just let me know.

No comments: