Saturday, February 19, 2005

Too Sick to Knit

I can't believe that I've felt so bad this entire week that I've not felt like picking up any project this entire week. I was in Memphis in a hotel room all week and all I had the strength to do was to sleep and watch tv. While home in bed over the past two days I've kept myself company in bed with my two new knitting books. I'm almost back to new.

I had to cancel my trip to Boone this weekend because I was so ill. I started work on a cute hat from one of my SNB books to give to my sister. I'm 50% done. I should be able to start work on the I-cord tomorrow. Maybe I'll have it done in time to send to her this week with the other stuff I was supposed to deliver on our trip. I didn't have the energy to start a larger project, like her purse. Sometimes you just want instant gratification.

No comments: