Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Magazines

Gosh, I too haven't had time to do much knitting. First was the onslaught of spring allergies. I was really having a rough time last week, but thankfully the Bradford Pears are shedding their blooms. That usually signals the end of my spring allergies and I am finally feeling better. Hopefully I'll be doing OK from this point on.
The greyhound coat sounds like a great project. When we spend some time together this fall, perhaps we can work out something that will work. Meanwhile begin to think about what you want it to look like. More later on that project.
Which magazines have you decided you like? My favorites are Knitter's Magazine, Cast On, Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting. I guess my real favorite is Knitter's. Their patterns are usually unique and stylish. A lot are more challenging and require that you learn new techniques.
I didn't bring any knitting on the road with me this week. Can't believe I left home without needles and yarn. I'm having a little withdrawal.

No comments: