Saturday, April 02, 2005

Greyhound Sweaters

Well, I've not had much of an opportunity to actually knit this week. I've done a lot of dreaming and looking at a variety of sweaters in three different magazines that I have my eye on. While I'm always looking for any knitting magazine, I'm starting to get a better feel for the ones I like and the ones that are cheesy. I'm now on the look out for a dog sweater pattern that fits a greyhound. Kevin and I adopted a former racer today - Solitary Seka (we're calling her Seka) - and they usually wear sweaters or coats or something during cooler weather due to their thin skin and lack of body fat. I'm excited to try my hand at something for her, but I have all winter to really find something that will fit her in the end since she is such an unusual shape.

No comments: