Sunday, January 29, 2006

Latest projects

I've been working on the Concha Vest from the book Dazzling Knits by Patricia Werner. This is the most fun project I've had in a long time. Knitting a "shell" goes very fast and you can't wait to see what another shell will add to the look. I find myself knitting longer than I plan every time I pick it up. I'm using Debbie Bliss Cotton and Angora that I got on sale. What do you think? Looks good, huh? I've never been a big vest person, but I think this will look good with black pants and turtle neck.

 


I'm also knitting on the Body Wrap from Catherine Lowe that we saw at Stitches East. The yarn came a couple of weeks ago. It's a lace weight, so progress is slow. Nevertheless, I'm about done with one triangle. It will make a great road trip knitting project so it will go with me to Texas this week and to Newark the following week. It feels great to have another road trip project! I traveled to Texas, Seattle and Newark the first 3 weeks of January and didn't have any projects. I worked too many Sudoku puzzles instead of being productive with work or knitting.

Hope your week is a good one. Where are you off to this week? Posted by Picasa

No comments: