Monday, January 02, 2006

Ophelia!

I think she is just beautiful and the mittenettes are great. I am still working with the yarn that I got at Stitches, plus the other yarns. I did an afghan for Lisa for Christmas and finished the sweater I was working on at Disneyworld. I'm also re-working my master's level submission. I had to re-do a lot of the swatches, mainly because I didn't use a good quality wool so the swatches didn't turn out with consistent gauge. Perhaps I'll be able to get the re-worked submission in the mail soon. I wanted to finish before I had to return to work, but that isn't happening. I leave tomorrow but I'm not looking forward to it. I've been at home for 3 weeks, so going back to work is really difficult. I would rather stay home and knit. At least I'm not going North at this time of year, but am going to Texas for the week, back to Seattle next week.
I'm glad to see you knitting continental style. It really does build up speed and allow you to finish projects faster, which means you can get on to the next one! Somehow, we never run out of projects.
See you soon in the blog.

No comments: