Thursday, October 25, 2007

That is so cooooool!

I am so delighted to pass to you the "official black sheep of the family" baton! HAHAHAHAHA! OK, so do each of your aunts get one for Christmas?

Seriously, that is such a wonderful thing to do. Just think of the stories you'll tell. I can't wait to see it all! No pun intended. With your experience, maybe we can do one that is knitting related!

My alpacha gloves were cute but not too serviceable. The yarn doesn't have the stretch you need for the gloves to fit the hands. So,now I'm using some Colinette Jitterbug sock yarn to knit some gloves. To be on the safe side, I am using K1P1 from the cuff all the way to the fingers. The gloves look kinda strange, but they fit and hopefully will stay on.

Here is my latest finished project.

It's my red sweater from the Red Sweater KAL. I need to post the picture to that blog as well.
I have too many UFOs to even begin blogging about them.
I'll write more later, meanwhile keep the posts coming!

No comments: