Friday, October 12, 2007

The Wait is OVER!

I finally got my invitation to Ravelry on Thursday and the buzz is worth it. What an awesome site. My screen name is greytblackdog. So if you're on, come by and say hi. I've not gotten a ton of stuff added to my list yet, but it is an incredible community. The groups are awesome. I've only joined 2 so far, but I'm sure I'll find more. If you've not signed up on the waiting list to get an invite, you should do so NOW. It only took me 2 months to get mine!

So, here's my surprise. Check out the calendar 11 of my favorite greyhound women and I made this summer for 2008. It's getting a lot of attention in the greyhound community and we hope eventually the national media will pick it up (which we're working on). Maybe this will make the official black sheep of the family!

No comments: