Thursday, February 09, 2006

Update

Its great that you are knitting in the Olympics. I was so amazed with some of the projects when I visited the web site. I thought about joining, but couldn't decide what I wanted to knit. So, I'll be anxious to follow your progress with the socks. I have knit a few pairs and find them a lot of fun to knit, but not nearly so much fun to wear. I agree with you, can't wear them to work, don't wear work boots and since I'm always traveling the Birkenstocks don't travel with me. I find that when I'm at home, I do wear the socks with the the sandals around the house. So I get some wear out of them.
I haven't started anything new lately. Still working on the vest from Dazzling Knits. It is so much fun to knit but can't work on it while on the road as well. I am traveling with the Catherine Lowe BodyWrap from the kit I bought. It will take a long time to finish it. I find the knitting difficult since the yarn is lace weight and the wrap is so large, however it is all garter stitch and is meditative knitting. Stress reducing after a long day.
I'm in Newark this week, going to Texas next week. If anyone reads our blog I'll bet they think we must work for the same company, both going to Texas at about the same time. I'll be in Bryan/College Station, what about you?

No comments: